Influence's goal is to be a trusted companion to the reader's spiritual life.
Both online and in print, we aim to unite and edify the Church through content marked by integrity and creativity. Our approach to the Christian life is holistic, offering a faith-based context for cultural and current events, as well as providing practical insight for your family, daily life, career and community.
The Church embodied by individuals who are empowered by the Spirit to live their calling for the sake of the Gospel.
Providing a Christ-centered, Spirit-empowered perspective that propels people to engage their faith - as individuals, in community, and with the global Church.
Statement of Beliefs
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16)
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19)
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years (John 1:1)
- In the blessed hope - the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming (Titus 2:13)
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ (John 14:6)
Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation (Titus 3:5)
- In water baptism by immersion (Matthew 28:19)
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer (1 Peter 2:24)
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Galatians 5:16-25)
In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation (Revelation 20:11-15)
Influence Magazine & The Healthy Church Network
© 2023 Assemblies of God